Photobucket Photobucket

February 21, 2011

Crazy Snicker's Salad

This is a recipe I found while blog hopping, and it has such a quirky list of ingredients I knew I just had to try it!
SNICKERS SALAD
1 ( 8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (3.4 oz.) box instant vanilla pudding mix
3-4 tart apples
3 regular size Snickers Candy Bars
2 c. cold milk
2 c. miniature marshmallows


Core and chop up apples into bite size pieces.  Cut candy bars into small pieces.
In a large mixing bowl combine pudding mix and milk together, whisking until smooth. Add the apples and candy bars, and stir until everything is well coated.  Fold in whipped topping, and then the marshmallows.


You can serve right away, but we found we liked it better after the salad had chilled for a couple of hours.






Source:  One Crazy Cookie

3 comments:

Brandie@thecountrycook said...

That is definitely different. Good thing that I like different. It would be a hit around our house - I just know it!!

Lisa said...

I've never heard of this before but it sounds like one sweet salad!

Anonymous said...

I have tried this. Salad is great!