Photobucket Photobucket

November 28, 2010

Pumpkin Pie Milk Shakes

JUST WHEN ALL OF OUR GREAT READERS WERE FEELING RELIEVED THAT MY PUMPKIN SPICE FIXATION MIGHT BE OVER...
ANOTHER RECIPE!!!!!
WOOT ~ WOOT!



Pumpkin Pie Milkshake
Original Recipe by Our Best Bites


1/3 C pumpkin puree

1/4 - 1/2 C {skim} milk

1/4 t vanilla
1/2 t cinnamon
1/16 t cloves
1/16 t nutmeg              {I used 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice instead}
2 T brown sugar           {I used 1 Tablespoon}
2 C vanilla ice cream    {I used low fat vanilla frozen yogurt}
1-2 graham crackers     {I used 1 sheet reduced fat graham crackers}



Pop everything but the graham crackers in a blender. Start with 1/4 C milk and then slowly add more if needed to make the blender process it all. Pour into two glasses and top with graham cracker crumbs. Enjoy!


2 comments:

brenda said...

Oh, I am far from over my obsession with pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice that I mix myself. I am sure it will go on all winter.

Unknown said...

MMMMM... these look super yummy :)

I'd love it if you could stop by my blog and check out my 1st giveaway!

http://theelephantstrunk42.blogspot.com/2010/12/v8-ambition-giveaway.html